Monday, September 20, 2010

Beholding You

1. Beholding You, I’m drawn to your presence,
High above the world and all its vanities!
In your presence there’s only peace I’m sensing!
Apart from You, nothing really matters anymore!

2. With You, I’m never ever lonely!
Apart from You, there’s no purpose in this life!
Following You, the High Way carries me on!
The Narrow Way, only You and Your Holiness!

3. Beside You, there’s nothing that compares!
Above the stars, we long to be with you!
In holiness, with pure lips we adore You!
For You alone are worthy of all our praise!

4. Jesus, glorious Name above all names!
Beautiful, the fragrance of Your life!
I can’t escape; You’ve captured all my soul!
You have won, all my devotion is for You!

Chorus: Through Your love, I find more of Your grace!
By your grace, I have more of Your love!
Your grace has made me what I am!
Your love draws me, I’m longing for more of You!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home