Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Song in the Night

1. A song in the night to You Lord do I sing
An offering of Praise to my God I do bring
With my voice in High praises
I Rest in Your Word
A vessel you’ve chosen
You only I will serve

2. By night we are waiting upon you our King
Our reasonable service to Jesus we sing
My knees bent before You
I’m blessed by your Word
This vessel you’ve chosen
Yes, You Lord, I will serve

3. The dawning comes slowly as we raise our praise
The night watch ending, still your anthemn's we raise
My eyes do behold You
I see through Your Word
A vessel once broken
Restored for your service

4. Each night let the fragrance of our offering raise
To Your throne in heaven, home of our King Jesus
Our hearts there before you
Your Word we have heard
This earthen vessel
Before You to serve

Corus: With my hands raised to honor the King of our hearts
The gentle Lord Jesus, God’s Lamb on His throne
The lion of Judah, our Shepherd King
All praise due His Majesty, to Him do we sing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home