Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear Jesus,



To my Lord and Savior,

  my beloved

    and the lover of my soul

      to thee I cry!



Let my cry come unto thee

  Hear the voice of my sighing

    Let not my soul perish

      Until my course is complete!


Then I will rejoice

  in a time of rejoicing

    with all your saints
 
      in glory!


How I am perplexed

  I know not but that you love me

    that your grace is always sufficient
 
      I hope in you and trust your care!
  


Now let me rest in hope

  of finishing all you have for me

    Your promises are exceedingly great

      In awe I hear your voice and promises!


Lead me into all your truth

  Lead me to do your perfect will

    Help me be faithful in all your ways

      Guide me by your Holy Spirit


How grand are your purposes

  How excellent all your works

    You choose the humble

      to labor in your house

        to him you give the humble tasks!


Not to the proud

  Not to the insolent

    do you entrust your name

      the authority on high

        the excellence of the Lord!


But to your sons

  do you choose

    to entrust the kingdom

      the power and the glory


To the humble who serve you in truth

  to them alone, to them alone

    do you give this great privilege

      to rule and reign with you forever

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home