Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Oh To See His Face

OH, TO SEE HIS FACE

I would seek Jesus More than riches
   I would seek Jesus more than gold
To see Hi glory is more my pleasure
   than this world's treasures hold

Must be I'm blinded by His presence
   to this world's golden gilded streets
Though I see they are mostly plastic
   not like the blood He shed for me

Can't buy His grace nor sell His mercy
   His love came down to comfort me
Now I'm more sure of this God's glory
   for His word sealed ne'er pass away

Though dimly seen, a mere reflection
   His Spirit groans to be released
From all my doubts and fears of failure
   to glorify God's Son in me

How oft I missed the highest calling
   in miry clay and unbelief
This grace that leads me even higher
   in Zion's calm I find relief

My righteousness is the Lord of glory
   I stand by faith alone in Him
From grace to grace He's glorifying
   all the saints who trust in Him

Chorus:
Oh, to see His face
   to be like Him from faith to faith
God's changing me
   from grace to grace to be like Jesus
Face to face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home